Located in the heart of downtown Clayton, Missouri (St. Louis County), the area is known as the epicenter of St. Louis business as well as a thriving cultural region. The downtown business district has over 200 art galleries, boutiques, spas, fine restaurants, and European-style outdoor cafes within walking distance. The city hosts major cultural and culinary events such as the St. Louis Art Fair and the Taste of Clayton food festival. Clayton combines it’s bustling downtown with quiet residential neighborhoods. It’s a chic suburban community with urban flair. In addition, the city’s public school district is one of the nation’s best, while Clayton is also home to stellar private institutions including Washington University, Fontbonne University, and Concordia Seminary. Clayton’s central location and convenient access to interstates place it within minutes of almost anywhere in the region.
- Contemporary high-rise with retail
- Number of Floors: 24
- Number of Luxury Apartment Homes: 206
- 17 modern floor plans are available in either studio, one bedroom, 2 bedroom, and 3 bedroom configurations that range from
450 sqft—1810 sqft.
- Attached parking garage below and above ground
LEASE LENGTH OPTIONS
- 12 month leases
- Short-term leases based on availability
- Corporate Housing & Furnished
- West: Overlooks Shaw Park: 50 acres of rolling hills, ball fields, canopy trees, parking lots and a variety of recreation facilities and amenities. Shaw Park offers a respite from the bustle of
- East: Overlooks Downtown Clayton’s skyscrapers and business district
PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM
- Nationally recognized, AAA-rated Clayton School District
- Serviced by the St. Louis’s public transportation & light rail system, MetroLink is located only blocks away. The Clayton Station offers quick access from Clayton to Downtown or Lambert-St. Louis International Airport.